[A83] Re: Monochromatic - a demo for the TI83 (need help with testing)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Monochromatic - a demo for the TI83 (need help with testing)

I actually use a number of different virutal screen modes.

* The wormhole runs from a 48x64 virtual screen which is then dithered as
three levels (00,10,11). This routine is not written by me, but by Linus
Åkesson, I found it in the source to his demo 'Ride'

* The 'twirl'-thing and 'the-end'-plasma runs in my own new mode. It uses a
24x16 virtual chunky screen, that uses 16 different dithered grayscale
levels.

* The logo in the beginning and the 'Silents bars' are running at full 96x64
resolution, and I work the effects directly in bitmap mode, no virtual
chunky screen is used.

/Andreas