[A83] Re: compare 2 registers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: compare 2 registers

In a message dated 04/04/2002 8:16:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
paxl@videotron.ca writes:

> On Thursday 04 April 2002 19:54, you wrote:
> > Can you compare a with another register?
> >
> > ie....
> >
> > ld a,(power)
> >   ld b,a
> >   ld a,(stonex)
> >   cp b
>
> Yes.. without any problem.. that the usage of cp instruction
>
> > ...and i do have both values on both UDVs
>
> What is UDVs ??
>
> Hope that help,
> Paxl

UDV = User Defined Variable....    the (power) and (stonex)
My code will not work comparing two variables...  it should stop a moving
sprite when the (power) and (stonex) values are equal, but the sprite doesnt
stop.  I used the exact same code and compared (stonex) to a number and it
stopped when it reached that number.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong