[A83] Monochromatic - a demo for the TI83 (need help with testing)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Monochromatic - a demo for the TI83 (need help with testing)

Hi!

During the easter weekend the Mekka-Symposium demoparty (ms.demo.org/2002)
was held.
In the wild competition (where you are allowed to enter just about anything,
raytraced animations, demos running on strange hardware etc.) I competed
with a demo for the TI-83. It ended up in second place (out of 30+
contestants)!
This was my first program in Z80 assembly, so I was very pleased. I should
also thank the people on this lists who helped answer my questions when I
was getting started.
Anyway, I wrote it for the ION-shell, and compiled it both for the TI-83 and
the TI-83+. Since I don't have a TI-83+ myself, I couldn't test it. Would
someone who has please see if it works, and report back to me?

The file can be downloaded from :
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~sdw/demos/Noice-Monochromatic-NoVid.zip
(Both TI-83 and the untested TI-83+ versions are included)

Thanks in advance!

Andreas aka. Shadow/Noice