From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Dan Weiss
Sent: 03 April 2002 18:21
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] Re: how to create multipage apps with tasm?

Right now I'm using TASM to compile the asm file to a .bin, then a homemade
QBasic program to convert the .bin to signable intel hex, then finally
running Appsign on the generated .hex file.  This works fine for single page
apps, and I've already made a couple.

For multi-page apps, I run the .bin file thru a qbasic program to pad the
first page to 16k, then copy /B the second page on.  I convert that to hex,
run appsign, and IT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL.  It says Invalid Header.  I think
that method is completely off.

Could someone on the list send me a .hex file from a multipage app, so I can
attempt to duplicate the format?