[A83] Re: Aurora for 83+ [asm-window]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Aurora for 83+ [asm-window]

ex de,hl exchanges the values in HL and DE with each other, so HL=DE and
DE=HL.  That code should work if you put a RET at the end.  The only
problem is I don't know if strings are zero-terminated when they're stored
in mem.  (If they aren't, you program will continue displaying text until
it comes across $00)  Anyone know?

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com