[A83] Re: Help! tasm error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Help! tasm error

Original Message
From: "Joe Pemberton"<dArkSk8eR@buffbody.com>
Subject: [A83] Help!  tasm error
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 17:22:37 -0500
btw.. I get this error when I try and assemble ANY program that uses
equates for memory addresses, even simple little ones like

.nolist
#include "ti83plus.inc"
var1              equ           $86ce
var2              equ           var1+1
.org 9d95
  ld a,(var2)
  ret
.end
END

When I try and assemble this, I get the same error at the line with ld
a,(var2).

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com