[A83] Olle

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Olle

He Olle did you made that demo of a game, in which a little bold guy is th
main character, and there are lot's of good jokes? Where is your site

"If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the
shoulders of giants." - scientist Sir Isaac Newton, in a letter to his
colleague Robert Hooke, February 1676.