[A83] Re: storing op1 to list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: storing op1 to list

> Van: TypeR unknown <typerfuture@hotmail.com>
>
> No,no you misunderstood me, the call _asmnumerical input is a call to the

> code for numerical input as given in asmguru.
> I have pasted this code so that I can make a call to it whenever I need
> have numerical input in my program. It's just a call to a place in
another
> section of the program...
> Besides I have a regular 83 not a plus, but this is unimportant for the
> answer...
>
> On another matter,
>
> Would it really be possible to go onto the internet with my pentium 90,
with
> 100 MB of free memory on the harddisk ???
> It is possible to compress this C-drive in which it says I would have a
> harddisk of almost 595.33 MB, but what would the consequences then be???

I use a Pentium100, with 40mb RAM, 14k4 dailup, Win95 and Win98Lite. No
problems at all. Even in the time it only had 8mb (used IE3 that time). Now
I use Opera 5.10, that is a really small browser (install files can fit on
2x1.44mb floppies).

In it's normal state you can view HTML (with JavaScript), and via some
(Netscape) plugins you can add new things like Java-support (although that
tends to be reeeealy s-l-o-o-o-o-w-w-w-w on my machine).

You can find Opera in most PC-Magazines on the cover-CD.
And getting a modem below the 56k range is normaly just asking around,
people who have 'upgraded' to faster modems normaly won't throw away their
old ones. I guess you can get a 33k6 for < 10 EUR.

Oh and WebWasher is also a handy program when using slower modems. It will
stop the downloading of banners. (off coarse, not seeing banners is also
usefull with, let's say, T1)

	Henk Poley <><