[A83] Re: Error: Undefined

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Error: Undefined

> Thank you. It works perfektly!
> Where on the internet can I find TI-83 PLUS tutorials?
You might want to try ticalc.org's informational texts section (in the
file archives)

Also, you can use the TI-83 Asmguru, if you just keep the following things in
mind:

- Use "Ti83plus.inc" instead of "tokens.inc" and "ti83asm.inc"
- Use obj8x (in ticalc.orgs filearchives dos or dos/asm section) instead
  of obj83   (for squishing (when you get to it) use bin2var or bin8x 1.2
- Use bcall(xxxx) instead of call xxxx when calling system routines
  (do "#define bcall(xxxx) .db ef \ .dw xxxx" at the start of your prog)
- use other "saferam" spaces, (ram you can use for "user variables")
  Safe ram is on the 83+ :
    saferam1:  86ECh (768 bytes)
    saferam2:  858Fh (531 bytes)
    saferam3:  8508h (128 bytes)
    saferam4:  8478h ( 66 bytes)
    saferam5:  84D3h ( 10 bytes)
- the "asm_ind_call" doesn't exist on the TI-83 Plus

Good luck,
--Peter-Martijn