[A83] Re: Turbo!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Turbo!!

I've toasted chips before (not procs, but voltage regulators, etc.) and
they don't explode, the casing just cracks and they smell bad.

I remember the voltage regulator on an old mobo wit hthis massivepassive
cooling system on it.  It was the last thing I expected to go, but uipon
inspection following the PC failing to um, work, it was it. (OT)