[A83] Re: Vragen en andere dingen die ik niet snap!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Vragen en andere dingen die ik niet snap!

Xactly.
(Nice language by the way, South-African, it sounds/looks a lot like dutch, but it is not...)

But, I think it would be nice if anyone who posted a question in a non-english
language would post an english translation with it (or at least an approximation of a translation :-)

--Peter Martijn