[A83] Re: keyboard mem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: keyboard mem

If I remember correct (havn't programed that low level for a long time), the
keyboard generates an interrupt every time a key is pressed or released. The
interrupt code should read from the keyboard-port to see which key has been
changed (the byte contains a 1-bit flag (pressed/released) and a 7-bit
scancode).

AFAIK there is no keyboardbuffer inside the keyboard. All that stuff is
handled by the BIOS or OS...