[A83] Making TileMap Editor - VB

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Making TileMap Editor - VB

Hey, I'm new to the mailing list, but you know my friend Darkfire139.

I am making a tilemap editor in VB.

(I know a lot more VB thatn Darkfire does)

I've been working for awhile and already have the following features:

Sprite (Tile) Editor (Currently only 8x8 sprites, but with work I could make
it edit other sizes also)

A list with icons of the sprites to choose from (add to it from sprite
editor) (soon I will make remove, rename and edit)

Add tile to map from list (map is only 8x12 but I am going to make it custom
sized)

You select a tile on the map and then click the "Add >" button to add the
selected tile to the map

Soon to come, I will make the map generator and all the other features.
If someone could give me some ideas for features, that would be helpful.

Please give me comments and suggestions,

I have a screenshot at this URL:
http://colinz80stuff.tripod.com/tileedit.gif
and another at this:
http://colinz80stuff.tripod.com/tileedit2.gif

By the way- I dont know much z80, I just know a little.  Darkfire taught me
some.

Thanks,

      Seth