[A83] Re: The fuzz at ticalc.org

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: The fuzz at ticalc.org

> "It was created and compiled by a calculator-user website"
> "We certainly do not want inappropriate material to be packaged with our
> products, or linked to our website"
>
> I mean, that is not quite correct.  Ticalc.org did not create or compile the
> inappropriate material, and it was not directly linked to the website.

That's right, it just slipped through, one of the reasons of one file being
that it was hidden deep inside a couple of subdirectories of an otherwise
fine program.

Anyways, since TI didn't find the files during their screening, they shouldn't
blame ticalc.org too. (Either direct or by implication)

> Also, as ticalc.org has shut down the entire website to search, how can
> linking to it possibly link to the inappropriate material?

Follow-Ups: References: