[A83] Re: Printed sdk83guide.pdf [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Printed sdk83guide.pdf [OT]

No, they just needed beta testers.  I think they actually contacted me out
of the blue.  Or I signed a form on their site a while before.  I don't
remember, it was a while ago :)  It might have had something to do with ACZ.
I seem to remember having to do a survery at the end of the testing period.
TI needed some people to do an app for them, and Corey and Rusty ended up
doing it.  Anyone who has an 83+ should check out the probability
simulation, as they definitely did a good job on it.  It even has a cool
easter egg.

> Wow!
> How did you do that? Did you work at TI?

Follow-Ups: References: