[A83] Re: 8x8 Tilemap routine.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 8x8 Tilemap routine.

I read the first few chapters of that a while ago, and while it's a very
beginner-ish approach, it isn't worthwhile for anything for the calc, other
than amusement.  It shows generating code during the parsing stage.  There
is no way any design like that will generate code that is efficient.  If you
want a real book on compilers, check out "Compilers: Principles, Techniques
and Tools".  Good luck with your project, but don't put a lot of effort into
it expecting it to be usable.