[A83] Re: Enhanced Basic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Enhanced Basic

> Van: Ronald Teune <rtwolf@gmx.net>
>
> >[#### $$$$ desc]
> > Byte 9652 Type of running BASIC program
> >    8 9653 Name of currently running BASIC program
> > Word 965B Pointer to start of running BASIC program
> > Word 965D Pointer to currently interpreted byte in running BASIC prog
> > Word 965F Pointer to last byte of data in running BASIC program
>
> Wow! It works! Thanks a lot!
>
> Who should I give credits for this? You, or someone else?

Hmm, as far a I know the first one who could have a vague idea of these
memory areas is Jean Carot, at least he used the type+name in his ZES
(Ti83) shell. His shell though moves the program back again to it's
original place, he just simply put a 'Return' command into the
program-header and that's it. So he didn't need use the pointers, I don't
know if he did understood what they were used for.

Tijl Coosemans found out what these pointers all meant. And I have just
searched the other Ti's for this memory area... Only found them on the
Ti82/83(+), but I think the Ti85/86 also has something like these.

	Henk Poley <><