[A83] Re: How to pixel test other than bcall(_ipoint) plz help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: How to pixel test other than bcall(_ipoint) plz help

Hello! I am also moderatly new to asm and this list. Try sending in your
source, as the only other alternative is to use direct lcd output. Why are
you trying to use the Z flag? Try this code. part of a simple unreliable
worm game, but may be of use, even if in ion, and I can't understand it:

pixel test syntax is ld d,3 ld b,x (or y, was it?) ld c,y (or x)
returns nz = true if pxl on

	ld d,3        ; pixel test part
	ld a,(X_Var)
	ld b,a