[A83] Re: General programming questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: General programming questions

Thank you very much for your explanation everybody, I think I understand
much better now :) By the way does anybody know any good websites were I can
find information on RISC and CISC processors ??

Another question; If there are hardly any differences between RISC and CISC
processores then why do console makers always use a RISC processor rather
than an CISC processor ???