[A83] one thing fast.... another thing slow....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] one thing fast.... another thing slow....

I'm writing a program that displays something on the screen, then disappears,
and shows up at a different place on the screen, while a sprite is controlled
by the keypad. The problem is, the thing that shows up and disappears goes
way too fast, but the keypad-moving sprite moves at the right pace. I've
tried slowing down the disappearing sprite with a delay loop, but it slows
down the entire program. How do I slow down the disappearing sprite without
slowing down everything else?

Thanks,
darkfire139@aol.com