[A83] Re: Best shell for 83(Ashell, Ion, SOS)?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Best shell for 83(Ashell, Ion, SOS)?

It's also very easy to port ion programs between 83&83+, if you write them
right.

>Ion is a great shell to use. From the fact most games and other programs
are on that shell.

MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Groeten,
        Ronald Teune
        Using Opera since 08/10/2001
        http://www.zeekoe.cjb.net
        http://cloud.prohosting.com/zeekoe *NEW* (English)
        iets@zeekoe.cjb.net
Anything that is good and useful is made of chocolate.
A hen is an eggs way to make a new egg.