[A83] Re: Interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Interrupts

> Van: David Phillips <david@acz.org>
>
> "Never trust the comments.  When in doubt, always read the source code."
>
> :-)
>
> > 	ld	bc,$0100		; vector table is 256 bytes

Yah, seen that one, but I was a bit in a hurry... I guess I just didn't see
it before, or forgot to update the correction in CVS and such got
overwritten again with an older version...

Maybe I should also have told that with interrupts you need to safe all
registers (that you use in the interrupt routine) since the processor
doesn't do that for you. Anybody who read the interrupt tuturial should
know that already, but anyways.

	Henk Poley <><