[A83] Re: TIlp Flash App support

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: TIlp Flash App support

What version (date)?  You might have been using a pretty old version.  Try a
later (possibly the latest) version.  Debian's from sid is usually pretty
current.  It's currently at 20011108.  If you use Debian, you might try the
daily autobuilt snapshot, but someone at one point told me it didn't work:

http://gluck.debian.org/~andreas/

The Wine Development HQ's download page has links to various daily built
snapshots in a variety of formats.  If you have an RPM based system, there
should be one that works.  Alternatively, you could try downloading and
building from source:

http://www.winehq.com/

> > Your suggestion of WINE is cool.. But how to make a console batch file
run in> WINE??

>  I can only say that I tried wine with the appsign prog , and that it
failed..

> > BTW, Does somone know if we can send an app via the Graph link under
Wine ??