[A83] Re: Silver Edition

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Silver Edition

Sorry, but...
What the hell is a silver edition? Is this a sort of a special calc or what?

oh! ...and in addition:
thank you very, Very, VEry, VeRy, VERy, VerY, VErY, VeRY, VERY,
vEry, vERy, vErY, vERY, veRy, veRY, verY much for writing this wonder-
full ASMGuru! I tried some weeks ago to reach you over ICQ but you had
"Authorization" enabled and so I just risked to write you an anonymous
Message.
You may wonder why I had written "very" so strange? Simple: to show that
I hadn't just copy/paste the same word. Unfortunally "very" has only 4
letters
so there are just 2^4=16 possibilities for that (I would write "very" a
hundred
times for ASMGuru!)

your Fan

        Valio

> How many of you have a Silver Edition? I'm interested in the developer
> support for the SE at the moment. Since there are additional
considerations
> to be made (speed, OS version check, DBus issues etc.) I'm curious as to
> what developers are fully supporting the SE in their applications.
>
> Ok, that's the final thread. Enjoy!
>
> James.
>
> - James Matthews
> Generation5: http://www.generation5.org/
> "...At the forefront of Artificial Intelligence..."

Follow-Ups: References: