[A83] H*ys is impressing me :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] H*ys is impressing me :)

I was checking the H*ys page  to have some laugh :)
There heas to  be some intelligence to create these numbers... because even a random number generator would have not give as much % to Doorways :) hehe....
check the pics they made for ASM X and DOORWAYS NT4.. uhm... Axes Off ... goto graph screen spend 2 minutes and i've created both those pics :)
uhm .. this has formatted text... sorry for some of you (I remember some people saying that they had problems with this :( )

-Nicolas Gilles

11/26/2001:
We have some interesting findings for all of you Ti-Community Social Experts on the A83 mailing list who say nobody will use Doorways. According to an independently released poll of Ti-83 users, the folowing are what operating systems people use most:
Doorways '98: 35%
TiOS: 17%
Ion: 15%
SOS: 14%
Doorways NT3: 11%
Aurora: 8%

Clearly, Doorways '98 is the most used operating system for the Ti83, surpassing even Ti's TiOS. When asked of those users who would upgrade to either ASM X or NT4 next month, about 98% of Doorways '98 users said they would, and about 76% of Ion users said that they would. Most TiOS users said 'wait and see,' and about 46% of combined SOS, Aurora, and Doorways NT3 users would stick with what they had. Even so, we predict that by the beginning of next year, over 50% of the Ti83 user base will have either ASM X or NT4 on their calculator.