[A83] Re: TIlp Flash App support

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: TIlp Flash App support

Is it a Win32 console application, a 16-bit DOS application, or a 32-bit DOS
application run under a DOS extender?

You might try FreeDOS running under Plex86.

Or has anyone reverse engineered the signing process?  AFAIK, it's just
standard RSA encryption.  Since you aren't circumventing copy protection
measures, it shouldn't be a violation of the DMCA.  But, IANAL, so it might
be good to get legal advice on it.  That said, I would still be willing to
write and distribute a program using it anyway, as I feel that the DMCA is
unconstitutional.

Anyone want to work on this?

> No it don't... it needs 32-bits support, which dosemu doesn't give.

Follow-Ups: References: