[A83] Re: Replacement for "PushOP1" and "PopOP1" for TI83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Replacement for "PushOP1" and "PopOP1" for TI83

Cool man! Thank you very, very much! Now I'm finally able to
complete my TBasic-compiler (Schoolproject)!
You don't know maybe other undocumented interesting
Op Rom calls, do you?

Greetings

    Valio

> _POPOP1            equ           44E6h
> _PUSHOP1           equ           454Ah
>
> > From: "Patrick Mächler" <valio@bluewin.ch>
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > I read about the romcalls "PushOp1" and "PopOp1" for the TI-83+.
> > "PushOp1" determines wether Op1 is a Complex or a real and
> > push the whole number onto the FPS.
> > "PopOp1" does exactly the same in the other way round.
> >
> > Does anybody know if there is such a (maybe undocumented) romcall
> > for the TI83? Or does maybe someone know how to built a similar
> > command?
> >
> > thx for all answers in advance
> >
> >         Valio
> >
> > p.s.: excuse my English! I'm Swiss...