[A83] Re: DevHelp App

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: DevHelp App

It's a fun idea, if you enjoy writing tools like that.  But it's not really
useful.  The z80 doesn't have the facilities for true debugging, and if you
have a computer, then you might as well use VTI.  You can do so much more
with a good emulator than you can do with the real hardware.  I'm not trying
to discourage you, but if you are looking to write a useful tool that people
will use, then it won't happen.  VTI is it.