[A83] Re: ZNEWLOAD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: ZNEWLOAD

> Van: The one and only SUCKER ... <sucker_pvn@hotmail.com>
>
> I just want it introduced at ticalc as the "new" zasmload,
> so the programmers would use znewload in their programs.
> The program writeback would just be : ld (label),a
> instead of searching for the program in the ram.
> I don't want to replace zasmload bij znewload, for the
> reasons you said.

Ehm, programmers don't use ZASMLOAD anymore, only sometimes because of the
vague reason that "programming for a shell is difficult". But anyways,
there could be made a ZASMLOAD replacement (same -or- other name). Problems
that may arise should also be there when you try to use ZES for example.
Well ehm, ZES uses Sos style since znewload would probably use the Ion
style of copying, plus maybe some Venus like tricks. :-)

	Henk Poley <><