[A83] Ideas.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Ideas.

Ok, I joined the list again about four days ago, only to be flooded with
that H*ys crap - kinda reminded me why I unsubscribed in the first
place...but it is good to see old faces (well, names) like Olle and Harper
(don't leave!).

So...in an effort to squash this thread, I'm gonna start a bunch more which
will hopefully get peoples creative juices flowing, not their troll-feeding
ones.

Ok, first thread. I got my Silver Edition the other day, and it got me
wanting to develop an app of sort, but I'm sorta stuck for ideas. I can
think of a few that would be cool, but nothing really functional. I'd like
to make something *people will use*...I've thought of an A-Life simulator
for the 83 Plus allowing for custom 1D and 2D cellular automata, but I think
it'll only be me that finds that interesting :) So, what would you guys like
to see (no games, I'll leave games up to the masters)?

Later,

James.

- James Matthews
Generation5: http://www.generation5.org/
"...At the forefront of Artificial Intelligence..."