[A83] Re: New Shell From The Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: New Shell From The Hays Corporation

What the heck, nobody is trying to run circles around Hays...we're just
telling you that you guys and your programming jobs suck.

And another thing Mike, we're not trying to stop you from releasing the
shell, we're just trying to save you guys time by telling you that very
few people will use it.