[A83] Re: New Shell From The Hays Corporation - ZASMLOAD -> ZNEWLOAD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: New Shell From The Hays Corporation - ZASMLOAD -> ZNEWLOAD

> >Just because it is being developed by Hays doesn't mean that it will be
> >"not-so-great."  We think that you will be surprized when our shell does
> >everything that Ion does and more, and is smaller in size.
> >
> >And about support for Ion games.  We are really trying to avoid this
>simply
> >because we hate Ion.  However, if we must, we must, and if their is too
>much
> >demand for Ion support then it will either be added to the shell, or made
>as
> >an optional extension that you can download sepratly.  However, we want
> >avoid Ion as much as possible.
> >
> >Hays Corporation
> >http://www.geocities.com/hayscorporation/
>
>For those of us on the 83-, having two shells, one to run Ion games and one
>to run . . . um . . . other . . . games is simply not practical.  We need
>maximum room to keep everything else.  I'm sure I'm not the only one to
>have memory so full that I get a memory error for using more than half the
>Home screen.  Besides, what are you going to do, not have a routine to draw
>sprites, generate random numbers, and do a FastCopy?

Yeah!

But the shells do not copy their programs to 9237h,
they switch the place. Zasmload copies it, so there is
a lot mem wasted.
Now it's finally time that sombody makes ZNEWLOAD.
Compatible with zasmload, but it uses the kind of loading
like SOS/ION, so there is practical no mem lost.
And if you think: just use a shell, that's also a waste
of mem.
The reason I aks this is because I sure can't make such
ZNEWLOAD, but it's up to you guys who know how!!
(especially on a regular 83!)

         SUCKER