[A83] Re: Have you guys heard of this? ASM Studio

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Have you guys heard of this? ASM Studio

>MAN it's useful!  No more DOS commands!!

What's against dos commands? If you don't like them I could write something
to automate assembling in VB or so if you want.

>w00t!  heh, it's available at
>www.ticalc.org, under Win files.  Really great, all you need is Devpac83,
>TASM, and the program you're making in the folder it is unzipped to.

I use TextPad since some time, and it has syntax highlighting **  well that
looks weird... but it seems right...** (cool!!! & useful). Then, to assemle,
I doubleclick on "test.bat" (just a file-with-a-weird-name) and it opens
command.com. All I have to do is type asm [filename]. I don't see the
problem nor the use of my reply, actually :)
Well, just flame me if you don't like it.

Groeten,
        Ronald Teune
        Using Opera since 08/10/2001
        http://www.zeekoe.cjb.net
        http://cloud.prohosting.com/zeekoe *NEW* (English)
        iets@zeekoe.cjb.net
Anything that is good and useful is made of chocolate.
A hen is an eggs way to make a new egg.