[A83] Re: Secret program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Secret program

> Van: Ronald Teune <rtwolf@gmx.net>
>
> >On the 83+ it didn't work because its interrupt speed is about twice as
> >fast as on the 83- and that caused a garbled screen. With some more
> >tests it might be possible to work something out.
>
> What was so special about it that it had to be kept secret?

Ehm, well Tijl C. send some beta tests to me, but asked to not to tell
anybody since there were still some bugs (standard things, like resetting
randomly, etc.). I picked it up a little to serious, and created some
mistery around it... And Tijl didn't seem to have a problems with that.

	Henk Poley <><