[A83] Re: Digger!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Digger!

It looks a lot like boulder dash.  I remember playing similiar games back in
the day.  The board looks like it's about 18 tiles wide, so you'd need
scrolling.  The shooting didn't make much sense.  Is it on a timer?  If you
want someone to make the game, I suggest you draw out all the graphics
(grayscale would be nice), write out the rules and make the levels.  Someone
like me could then get it going in an evening or two of free time.

> some time ago I was playing Java Digger (www.digger.org), and someone else
> saw me playing and said he always played it, and it was cool, just like
me. He
> had an idea, it would be the perfect calc game. I'm not that good at z80,
so
> I was wondering if anyone else could do it/had already done it.

Follow-Ups: References: