[A83] Re: Secret program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Secret program

> From: "Ronald Teune" <rtwolf@gmx.net>
>
> What about the 'secret program' Tijl Coosemans mentioned? Is it still
> secret? I meant the interrupt thing.

Well, it's not public yet, but I'll tell you what it is.

It's an interrupt based greyscale routine for the 83- with no flicker at
all whatever your battery status is. The only problem is that it eats
processor power so it's probably useless in games. I still have to try
that out though.

On the 83+ it didn't work because its interrupt speed is about twice as
fast as on the 83- and that caused a garbled screen. With some more
tests it might be possible to work something out.

Tijl Coosemans