[A83] Re: Frank Schoep's Basic to Assembler 83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Frank Schoep's Basic to Assembler 83

Hello again,

my program is not working the right way because it isn't finished yet.
This release was a demo and I was going to finish it sometime soon, but
if anyone else has interest in doing the rest of the job, just email
me ;)

Besides, I never received any email from you, Freddy. And my ISP had
kicked me of the cable internet facility...

Basic to Assembler was more of a never-to-be-finished project than a
finishable project.

Funny to see your name in the subject line of a message tough.

I hope this makes things more clear,
Frank Schoep