[A83] Re: Special ram areas?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Special ram areas?

> Van: Ronald Teune <rtwolf@gmx.net>
>
> >You can put Flash-Apps in RAM (dearchiving) edit them and then rearchive
> >them.
>
> AFAIK no, because they're not in the vat

Could be...

> >You can even create a new 'Appvar' (is the same as a Flash-App, isn't
> >it?)
>
> Certainly not.

What's this then?:
_CreateAppVar          equ     4E6Ah

> >PS: I need to talk to my ISP, I'm missing emails lately (especialy from
> >mailinglists), grrr...
>
> They lost their 'freeness' and now they make you miss emails too :o)

Yes, the DDS was one of the first e-mail providers in The Netherlands, it
was some sort of hackers community. That has long been changed, and since
some months they ask a yearly fee. They have rejigged all their servers.
Doesn't work very well at the moment...

	Henk Poley <><