[A83] Re: Special ram areas?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Special ram areas?

> > CRC routine? Ah well, here you have one (dunno about the speed). You
> > probably want to put the _CRCByte routine into the loop of _CRCBlock...
>
> Nice routine!

Yes indeed. BUt now there's one problem left. If I want to check something,
I have to know where it is, what I want to check. Since apps dont't use
write-back, I need another location for this that's 'quite' safe. And if it's not
entirely safe, the font will just be distorted a bit, and can be resolved by
running the app again. Henk Poley said I could use the stack, but I think
that it's not the safest place to store a pointer, or do you mean another stack,
Henk?

--
    Ronald Teune @School
    http://www.zeekoe.cjb.net