[A83] Re: Radio, Link, Cables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Radio, Link, Cables

On Thu, 31 May 2001 20:57:03, assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone has thought about creating a wireless link
>cable
>that transmitted information by radio.  With good enough range there
>could
>be endless possibilities with something like this.  And since its
>wireless,
>you could have multiplayer calulator games with more then just 2
>players at
>a time.

TI's wireless network: education.ti.com. The TI-Navigator system is
similar to what you're talking about. 4 calcs can plug into a network
hub that is wireless. They can send and retrieve data from the
internet. I actually plan on writing a version of jeopardy for 4
players (if I can figure out how).
caffeine43@netzero.net on 05/31/2001

Follow-Ups: References: