[A83] Re: Faster Multiplication

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Faster Multiplication

I know Intel can make faster processors than they are.  I recently
purchased a 900Mhz PIII, and through BIOS settings currently have it
running at 945MHz.  I would go higher, but I don't want it to get too
hot.  The overclocking option has been available since at least the 486.
Intel made it so that you can't overclock the Celeron, though.  It has an
integrated clock...