[A83] Re: Matrices, ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Matrices, ASM

Any ideas then?

I am writing a BASIC RPG (don't bother, I won't convert to ASM now) and want
to use graphics to make it more appealing.  I want to use sprites for the
monsters and would like to use a storage method that can be edited on calc.
If someone would write the ASM code for me I will gladly give credit to you.
I think if I could store the .db xxxxxxxxxxxx code in a string that might
work and someone could write the code to pull it out and write the sprite to
the screen.