[A83] Re: Archiving

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Archiving

Root/Great Overall Dictator replies:
> The calc gives me an invalid error when I try to unarchive a program.  I
> don't know why, but would like to know because I need it for a BASIC math
> prog for the people in my class (yes, i would use ASM, but these people are
> too dumb to use ASM progs).
>
> >You shouldn't have a problem archiving/unarchiving through commands.
> >Just make sure you use it like this:
> >Archive prgmA
> >Unarchive prgmA

Alas, The TI-83+ CANNOT unarchive a program with standard ti-basic. You have
to either write a program to do it yourself or download one off ticalc.org
(there is one there that does that and some other stuff, inv text, on/off I
believe called "basic tools" or something like that)

Sorry,

James L

PS. If I am wrong about it, or mirage implements keyhooks into it, please
tell me.

Follow-Ups: References: