[A83] Re: Nth Roots

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Nth Roots

of course, i should have realized that i could have just raised it to a fraction... basic Alg II stuff
  David Phillips <david@acz.org> wrote:

To find the n'th root, r, of x:

r = x ^ (1 / n)

_YTOX should be the correct ROM call to perform OP1 ^ OP2. There are plenty
of examples on how to everything else.

Your question is funny, because many people who buy an 89 can't seem to
figure out how to do Nth roots, because it doesn't have an explicit
key/function for that (because it is, of course, not necessary).