[A83] Re: Manual assembly [83 83+] (was Scrolling and stuff)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Manual assembly [83 83+] (was Scrolling and stuff)

Root/Great Overall Dictator replies:
> Well, it is certainly not impossible to do, considering the first
> programmers had to do it :-) ...
> However, it is *very* hard to do, so do not expect to get much results
> from it, unless you have get a lot of practice.

It is useful for testing out small wierd ideas on the calc at school (still
have never gotten jumps to work)

I agree that it is nice to have graph paper, I use two sizes: 1/6 inch and
1/10 inch one for opcodes, addresses and the other to simulate the screen
and/or sprites.

Even TI-basic programmers might like the 1/10 inch graph paper for GUI
design, I know I did.

James Lancaster

Whole large program by hand...<SHUDDER>