[A83] Re: 83 help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 83 help

I have a customized vrsion of Bin2Var that may work for you.  It'll make
.83p files that are executable by the Send(9prgmXXX) approach.  I can't
provide a Win2k compatible binary, but I can send you the source and an
8086 compatible made by the free release of Borland C.  Let me know if you
would like this