[A83] Re: 83 help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 83 help

Yep, devpac83/x uses some legacy code that NT doesn't like.

I think if you use ION, you will save yourself a lot of grief.  In my brief
stint of 83 programming (having some need to write 83 programs, finding no
tool that worked on win2k, writing bin2var, writing a test program,
realizing I didn't know why I ever wanted to program the 83 in the first
place), I found that ION was by far the easiest programming environment.
And your code works on the 83 and the 83+.  Definitely go with ION.

> ok i got it, but i also have a new problem. I got bin2var, its just like
> devpack83/8x but it runs under win2k (i run win2k pro) and it works fine.
> But now i send the 83p to my calc and it try to run it two ways, but
running
> it by itself and i also load it by using Send(9prgmXXXX and i get a syntax
> error on both trys. How do i run this blasted thing on my calc?

Follow-Ups: References: