[A83] Re: 83 help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 83 help

Or use bin2var, if you happen to be running on an OS other than
dos/win95/win98.  Or if you just like programs where the authors decided to
include the source code :)  Shameless plug, I know.  Not that I care if
anyone uses it, I wrote it for me because devpac83 sucked.

I'm curious as to how many people use Linux or another alternative OS for
development, and how many people would want a free Assembly Studio 8x
compatible assembler.  If there's already a nice assembler and tools for
Linux that people use, I would be interested in hearing about it.