[A83] Re: 83 help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 83 help

You can't directly put binary files in a TI83 game, you need to convert them
to ASM commands.  Also, pictures need to be monochrome.
Pic>>Z80 is a good program for converting monochrome bitmaps to .db
commands, but Image Studio also can compress them.  If you can't get good
compression with Image Studio, use Pic>>Z80.

If you use Pic>>Z80, each picture will be exactly 768 bytes, likely less if
you use Image Studio.