[A83] Re: A good laugh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: A good laugh

At 04:25 PM 3/26/01 +0200, you wrote:

>Thanks all for a good laugh re. this hayes thing.
>
>I'm still trying to find out who is more fun; Hayes or all the people that
>respond (Guess that includes myself now too ;-)
>
>Thomas Turn Jensen
>+Mukke
>MSN Gaming Zone Sysop
>So long, and thanks for all the fish

i agree completely.  Whoever is doing the Hayes Games company has a much
better sense of humor than 90% of the people in the ti community.  i just
love seeing how uptight people get when hayes makes threats.
If you want to see something really funny go to the game archives on their
web page.  The program "JOE WING 83" is exceptionally funny.  I got a good
laugh out of that one.

-harper